Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Final countdown

This weekend is our last weekend of polocrosse for the year.

I'm so excited. I cant wait to play but most of all I'm really looking forward to not having the horses to work next week. I always get this way at the end of the season, and it being cold and dark doesn't make it any easier.

My plan come Monday is:

  • Start going to the gym of a morning again - oh how I've missed doing this of a morning, it's just too easy to talk myself out of it at the end of the day as I would rather come home and light the fire than go to the gym and come home to a cold house.
  • Spend some time of an afternoon training Bart. Bart is my mini schnauzer. He's so cute and does have good manners, but I think its about time I teach him a few more. And, I want to set up an obstacle/agility course for him.
  • Study, study, study. I would really like to have another 2 modules of my Advanced Diploma of Financial Services done by the end of the year - is it too much to do 12 months of work in about 4? and
  • Do 1/2 hr of extra work a day so I wont have to try and play 'catch up' on the weekends.
Bring on Sunday when I can put the girls out and not have to worry about them until November.

Here's some pics of Bart and my girls!

This is Bart when I got him in at Easter.















This is Bart as of last week - I will have an updated pic on Friday after he gets a hair cut! He is so hairy at the moment its not funny.

And here are my girls, patiently (or not so) waiting for me to give them their dinner!

No comments:

Post a Comment