Towards the end I had some difficult decisions to make with regards to my work/business life which really got me down - I would say bordering on depressed - and I could not pull myself out of the rut and hence everything went to the dogs.
So, I have decided today that I will be joining round 2 of Michelle Bridge's 12wbt and I will smash it out until the end.
Why you may ask am I doing this after failing the first time? Well that is what I have asked myself....and I am doing round 2 cause:
- I need to get a handle on my emotional eating - you name an emotion and I will eat for it!
- Winter is my 'danger zone' as it's easy to stay in bed of a morning and not exercise and it feels so good to eat heaps of warming (and fattening) foods,
- I want to run a 1/2 marathon in July and the Melbourne Marathin in October - so feel this will help keep me on track, and
- I have a whole other wardrobe that I would love to wear again, and
- Most of all, I want to be the best version of me that I can possibly be.
So, here goes nothing!